When you’re selling your home, several viewings of your property may be scheduled on the same day. That can be a good thing because it can create increased excitement about your listing.
To prepare for a multiple viewings day, follow these tips:
• Clean and prepare your home the day before. That way, you’re not scrambling to get things ready in the morning.
• Confirm the time of the first appointment. Schedules can change quickly.
• Plan to leave your home a half-hour before the viewings begin. Some buyers might feel awkward if they run into you as you’re coming out.
• Make a last-minute checklist.
• Assume the viewings will go overtime. Plan to be away at least a half-hour after the last appointment is scheduled to end.
• If possible, be flexible and allow for “squeeze in” viewing appointments. That buyer might just be the one to make a great offer!
Yes, it can be a busy day. But, it may result in the sale you wanted.
Want more tips on preparing your home for sale?